Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Review of Thinkbaby BPA Free Sippy Cup

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

thinkbabys 9oz sippy cup is free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, Lead, and Nitrosamines. The sippy cups feature a soft silicone spout, which helps in the transition from baby bottle to sippy cup. The spout features a cross cut hole design which reduces the chances of liquid coming out if knocked upside ...


It's a bottle, not a sippy cup

By krisnomiller from NOLA on 4/29/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Easy to Use, Lightweight, Washes Easily, Sturdy Construction, Portable

Cons: More like a bottle

Best Uses: Snacks, Anytime, Meals

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I like it because it doesn't leak, however, it's just a bottle with flat nipple. I already had my son on the Nuby Sippy cups at 6 months, but they leak and I was looking for something that doesn't leak. Well, this doesn't however, I feel it's more of a regression to him, it's more like a bottle than a sippy cup. I do like that he can hold it himself, but it takes him much longer to finish 6 ounces than it did in his Nuby cup with the handles. If you're looking for the initial transition from bottle or breast to cup, this would be it (especially good for breastfed babies). I think it's just an over priced bottle. I will continue to use it until I can find a sippy cup with a silicon spout that won't leak.

(legalese)

No comments: